Как выучить английский язык урок 9
OK, Let's review.
- You need to study every day, even if it's just a little.
- You need to review what you've learned.
- You shouldn't learn vocabulary lists and grammar rules. Instead, you should memorize natural sentences.
- You need a wide variety of sentences, and they need to be natural.
- You can memorize sentences faster by listening to them, having an emotional connection to them, and repeating them piece by piece.
- You should listen carefully to the sounds of English sentences, not just the words.
If you like these ideas and you want to learn English faster without spending a lot of extra time, please consider joining english4success.ru Premium. Members can listen to high-quality, natural audio recordings of over 1,800 useful English sentences. The english4success mixer review tool keeps track of which sentences you've listened to, and automatically updates your review list so that you won't forget what you've learned. Members can also download audio collections, start discussions, and access subscriber-only articles.
A few more thoughts to finish up:
- Be patient with yourself! Learning a language takes hundreds of hours of practice. Mastering it takes years.
- Be brave. Take any opportunities you can find to use English in your life. Don't worry about making mistakes or sounding silly.
- Let me know if you have any questions about how to use PhraseMix to learn English! Just respond to this email.
- I'll contact you again from time to time with new announcements, updates, and ideas about learning English.
Thanks for reading!